yes but we had to work all hours god sends and be nice to arty people all day. And the fish really smelled.
No friends no life- my heart bleeds. What do you actually do T- I dont think i know anything about you- what are you?
K
------------------
Printable View
yes but we had to work all hours god sends and be nice to arty people all day. And the fish really smelled.
No friends no life- my heart bleeds. What do you actually do T- I dont think i know anything about you- what are you?
K
------------------
10 bucks a day, a T-shirt and a meal? Wow last time I went to a festival they threw me out and tried to have me arrested.
I have no friends and no life, hell, I may be the next Steven Spielberg
------------------
My hit list, second draft:
1. Generic 2. Chance1234 3. ilpostino 4. Ralph Snart 5. andy_winton 6. Kathy S. 7. Littlerich 8. foolmaster 9. Wolfwood 10. GrizzAdams